Who We Are
Our software helps businesses deliver ads to specific companies and job titles as part of their marketing mix. We're leading the way in personalized advertising with our unique, patent-pending technology. Our product had been in market for a year, and we're growing like crazy. Join the swashbuckling journey to our next milestone: $10,000,000 in annual revenue.
We're a small, scrappy startup on the adventure of a lifetime. You'll enjoy our casual work environment and opportunity to do as much as you can handle. You will work directly with the founders to build and grow this company. Given our size and stage, every hour of your efforts will result in visible and rewarding results.
We are hiring an entry-level Jill or Jack of all trades to execute projects in sales, marketing, customer support, and operations.
You will take on as much as you can handle. It may feel like drinking from a fire hose at first, but you will learn a TON about operating a startup. Fortunately, the founders will provide guidance, opportunities to take risks, and room to make mistakes.
Sample responsibilities include:
- Improving the website, such as creating new content and pages in response to new features and client questions
- Executing our content calendar (blogs, vlogs, infographics, social content, etc)
- Acquiring users via advertising campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, and so on.
- Measuring results using Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Salesforce.
- Sourcing and researching new leads each month
- Segmenting leads based on available data
- Drafting emails to leads using Outreach.io or similar
- Cold calling leads
- Early stage objection handling via phone and email
- Scheduling meetings with prospects
- Maintaining Salesforce records for contacts, accounts, and opportunities
- Measuring your success using Salesforce, sourced revenue, and sales qualified leads
- Customer support
- Responding to customer outreach by phone, email, and chat
- Analyzing customer support tickets to identify patterns and recurring issues
- Drafting help articles for the most common issues
- Suggesting product ideas to solve common support tickets
- Automating our support process to make it as efficient as possible (eg, building workflows and auto-responders for common requests).
We’re looking for someone that can manage the chaos of a startup, has the listening skills of a therapist, and the tough love skills of a coach. The right person knows to ask great questions but doesn’t require a lot of handholding to get the job done. You must be self-motivated, confident, and hungry to learn. In return, we’ll give you the experience and opportunity to start a great career in software technology.
You should have:
- A solid academic record that demonstrates your potential for learning
- Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively
- A knack for recognizing patterns and problems
- A zeal for eliminating inefficiency and the creativity to find improved ways to do things when a process is broken
- Strong work ethic and drive, high attention to detail, and desire for a high level of ownership
- Tiptop organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking ability in technical & non-technical issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
Here's what we'll offer you:
- The opportunity to invent the future of marketing and advertising tech while growing your skills in multiple areas, with the aim of eventually specializing in the area you love the most
- We are growing. Fast. And you will be on the the ground floor. If you’re an amazing teammate, opportunities for growth are endless
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, and 401K
- A work experience that is fulfilling, challenging, and provides a sense of adventure
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers that care about your success
- All of the snacks, drinks, and coffee your heart desires
- Daily lunch from local restaurants and monthly team-building hangouts, like karaoke, ping pong, foosball, and more :)
- Both Part-time and Full-time opportunities are available
- Work and play in Manhattan and Hicksville (Long Island) with generous flex-time and remote work options
If you really want this job, send us a video cover letter (upload to YouTube, make it unlisted, and include the link).
Your cover letter must include the title of this job post to ensure you're not just mass-applying.